Your cart is currently empty.
Wagh Bakri Premium Tea Special International Blend is an aromatic beverage prepared by adding cured leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant to hot water.
Wagh Bakri Premium Tea Special International Blend
Wagh Bakri Premium Tea Special International Blend is an aromatic beverage prepared by adding cured leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant to hot water. The term also refers to the plant itself. After water, tea is the most widely consumed beverage in the world. It has a cooling, slightly bitter, astringent flavour which many enjoy.
The term herbal tea usually refers to infusions of fruit or herbs made without the tea plant, such as rosehip tea or chamomile tea. Alternative terms for this are tisane or herbal infusion, both bearing an implied contrast with tea.
- Wagh Bakri Tea is special international blend
- Strong and Tasteful
- A very distinct offering for lovers of fine tea
- Selected & blended by some of the world’s most experienced tea- tasters.
Directions to Use:
- Warm a teapot with hot water. Add a teaspoonful of Lipton Tea for each cup and one spoonful for the pot.
- Pour in boiling water, shut the lid and brew for around five minutes.
- Pour into the cup, add milk and sugar to taste and say Cheers!
Manufactured By: Wagh Bakri House
Country of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 1.99 Lbs (907 Grams)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Dry and Cool Place.