Your cart is currently empty.
Cothas Coffee seeds are blended with or without chicory to get you an elegant and fragrant cup of coffee. Here is your chance to sip the traditional Cothas Coffee and soothe your soul. It is a prominent coffee brand from Bangalore, India. Strong and flavorful filter coffee mixed with 15% Chicory.
Cothas Coffee Co. was started in 1948 with five retail shops in the southern city of Bangalore. ‘Cothas’ is a family name. It was during the year 1948, the late founder and visionary Sri Krishnaiah Chetty started the business of coffee called ‘Cothas Coffee’. Coffee seeds of different varieties were procured from the local market, roasted, ground, and there after packed and sealed all in front of the customers. It is now available in the cities of Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Calcutta and Hyderabad. It is also made available at most of the Indian stores at various parts of USA
- Coffee Is a Great Sources of Antioxidants and Essential Nutrients
- Coffee Raises Your Metabolism and Helps You Perform Better Physically.
- Coffee Can Help Prevent Diabetes.
- Coffee Can Make You Smarter.
- May Help Prevent Liver Disease.
- Coffee May Help Protect Against Heart Disease and Stroke.
- Caffeine May Lower Skin Cancer Risk.
- Caffeine Can Help Protect You From Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Coffee May Lower Your Risk of Being Depressed.
Directions to Use:.
- Add 2 teaspoons of coffee powder in a cup.
- Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of sugar, if desired.
- Add 50ml of hot/boiling water into the cup and stir until combined.
- Mix with hot milk or creamer, if desired.
Manufactured By: Cothas Coffee Co.
Country Of Origin: Product of India
Ingredients: Instant Coffee, Roasted Chicory.
Product Weight: 1.10 Lbs (500 Grams)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place.